Thursday, November 5, 2009
CATCH UP TIME!!!
Okay, then. I'm not usually this bad about keeping up on the blog, so I'll try to get caught up here. Since my last post a LOT has happened!! Over the summer we did a lot of hiking & going to the lake, etc. We had a lot of fun & the summer was beautiful here. In September Indy & Landon started school & Dave & I celebrated our 11 year anniversary (13 years together total!). Indy turned 11 & Bodi turned 3 in October. Also in September we found out that Dave has stage 4 Lymphoma (as most of you know). The same week we found that out, we found out we are expecting baby #4! Wow, was that a rollercoaster week! Dave is doing pretty good & he is still able to work. Luckily his job has been flexible & he is able to rest when he needs to for the most part. Since he started practicing as a chiropractor in January, business has been slowly picking up, even through his cancer treatments! He is a wonderful chiropractor & his patients really like him. He has a couple months left of treatment & we are hopeful that he will be cured. Interestingly, through our trials, we have also received many blessings- we'll have a new baby in April (which truly is a blessing because we were trying to add to our family for a while but thought we had to postpone it when we found out about the cancer); we bought a new car; and we're getting ready to close on our first home!! It's been a whirlwind lately, but those of you who know us well, know that we are positive and strong. Love you all!!

















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are all beautiful! The kidos are growing up so fast! Auburn I'm sorry I am not very good at sending pics. If it makes you feel any bettern no one else gets them either! I need to be better about that! Looks like you guys had a great summer despite all of the things that have gone on. Please tell the kids hi for us. And I PROMISE to send you pictures by the end of this weekend! LOVE YOU GUYS! Melissa and Sunne and baby Drey
Oh my goodness! I finally checked blogs again and read your craziness about last fall! Hope you are doing well with your pregnancy and Dave is doing better as well. We miss you still!
Post a Comment