Sunday, May 15, 2011



So, we have been loving living in Southern Oregon! The weather is CRAZY better than Washington!!! I still wake up expecting rain everyday, because it seems unreal to me still. The hills and trees are beautiful and we are so excited to raise our family here. The business has been doing great and we've been expanding faster than we can keep up with. Dave is a great doctor and most of our patients have been from referrals, which is amazing because we've only been open 7 weeks! We hired a massage therapist and will soon be hiring other office staff because it's already too busy for me to manage the office & be a mom at the same time. It's crazy that so many years ago when Dave & I first started school that we talked about him being a doctor & owning his own clinic, and I would go to school for business management to manage the practice...and after all those years we are doing what we planned! It's such an awesome feeling to be your own boss & be calling all the shots, and Dave has truly earned it. Besides business, we have been taking advantage of the beautiful weather and taking the kids to parks and barbequeing, etc. Until next time...

2 comments:

Follow Hoss - Sagittal Craniosynotosis said...

Love your your family! Thanks for sharing! I am so happy for you guys! ((Hugs))

Devon said...

Glad "it's" finally happening for you!! Still grieving your move....xo

**ps**I think the blog could use some latin RAP!