Friday, August 15, 2008

The "C" Word

Chiropractic. school. exam. final. chiropractic. study. T1. T2. chiropractic. physical therapy. I'll be home late. chiropractic. patient. clinic. exam. T4. I'm tired. I won't be home on Saturday. clinic. chiropractic. school. study. spine. clinic. we can't go. I have to work. I'll be home late. I have to study. chiropractic. patient. T5. subluxated. bones. scoliosis. chiropractic. I'm tired. We can't afford that. I can't right now. Maybe later. chiropractor. study. exam. practical. chiropractic. work. books. can you? study. chiropractic. adjustment. chiropractor. my neck hurts. let me check that. school.

This is a sample of what has come out of Dave's mouth for the last 3 years anytime we have a conversation. This is what we've been eating, sleeping, & breathing for 3 straight years. And that's not including the 4+ years of school before this.

Will our conversations ever consist of anything besides the dreaded "c" word?

Oh, & I have a habit of posting several times in one day, so see my other one below.

No comments: