Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cast Your Vote

Everyone knows how much I love being outside in the sunshine. I like to say that Dave is my mountain man (because of his beard & he loves to snowboard & camp & he's all about the outdoors) & I am his beach bunny. I love the sun so much that I have a big collection of swimsuits (or so I'm told by several friends), & yes, mix & match sandals & sunglasses for all of them. I've uploaded a few here, but I have several more- just no pics of them. Cast your vote for which one you like best- just for fun.

4 comments:

Paige and Family said...

hmmmm... i like the gradma one!!

Paige and Family said...

I really like the white with print, and the red one. I havent seen those before...

Anonymous said...

I like the one where your sitting in the chair reading your book...it looks black and white...that's my favorite one!

Anonymous said...

First of all, with your body, why are you wearing a one piece?? just kidding, but seriously, you need to get a few bikinis girl! I like the white one too. You're smoke'n! :o)